Please remember to check under “What to Bring” section for each of the Tuscan Muse workshops or tours that you are registered for. This is especially true for our photography workshops, writing workshops, blogging workshops and painting workshops. Each requires different items for you to bring to make your workshop an optimum experience. It is best to pack as light as possible. Some of our guests have found that bringing a small amount of liquid detergent and laundering their clothing in their rooms have worked well for them.
The following is a list of suggestions and reminders for our guests:
- Remember to bring a hat to wear while outdoors.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must.
- A collapsible umbrella may come in handy.
- Remember to bring your personal medications. Pharmacies in Italy may not have medicines prescribed in the U.S. If you are bringing medications we suggest that you get the “generic” name for the medication from your pharmacist in case you must make a pharmaceutical purchase any in Italy.
- A light jacket or sweater is best for cool nights, even if your workshop or tour is not in the Winter months. Tuscany can be chilly at night and in the early mornings, not matter the time of year.
- You may want to bring electrical adaptors for 220 volt outlets.
- You may want to bring soap and other personal toiletries.
- You may want to bring a flashlight.