"Through a Tuscan Lens"
Ulrich Brodde, Instructor
October 4-14, 2014
Deadline for Deposit: August 15, 2014
Workshop Registration Deadline (Payment in Full): September 1, 2014
- Workshop-Double Occupancy for 10 nights - $2,800
- Workshop-Single Occupancy/Shared Apartment for 10 nights - $3,100
- Workshop- Single Occupancy/Private Apartment for 10 nights - $3,400
- Non-Workshop-Double Occupancy for 10 nights - $2,000
- Non-Workshop- Single Occupancy/Shared Apartment for 10 nights -$2,300
- Non-Workshop- Single Occupancy/Private Apartment for 10 nights - $2,600
A Deposit of $500 is due by midnight of August 15, 2014, and applies toward the Workshop Registration fee. Deposits are non-refundable.
Registering for this workshop is an easy three-step process. (Please note that there is limited enrollment; registrants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.)
Step 1: Pay your deposit.
Step 2: Complete a short form with your basic information.
Step 3: Download and send us the Liability Waiver and Cancellation Policy worksheet.
We utilize the secure PayPal payment system to process all payments to Tuscan Muse. This system conveniently accepts all major credit/debit cards. You are not required to have a PayPal account to make a payment through this system.
Register Now by Making Your $500 Deposit!
If you have any questions at all, please contact us by clicking here.